Olefin (base) Thermoplastic Elastomer
Themorun is a high performance TPE composed of a dispersed olefinic rubber (EPR, EPDM) as the domain and olefinic thermoplastic (PP, PE) as the matrix.
|Electric Microscope picture of Thermorun (Cured Type)
||Olefin (Olefinic) Thermoplastic
||Olefin (Olefinic) Rubber
Features of Thermorun
- Thermorun has excellent physical properties.
- Low density allows lightweight products.
- Able to provide wide range of hardness (Durometer Hardness 55A60D)
- High volume resistivity for excellent insulative properties
- Thermorun has excellent rubber elasticity.
- Providing excellent seal properties
- Excellent recovery properties
- Thermorun has excellent durability.
- Good resistance to heat aging, water, weather and ozone.
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Thermorun has excellent moldability performance.
- Thermorun applies to injection, extrusion and blow molding and can be used in normal molding equipment for thermoplastic.
- Thermorun can be used in double layer molding or co-extrusion molding.
- Can be easily colored by dry color or color masterbatch
- Materials can be easily recycled into itself
- Automotive Components
- Bumper, Airbag cover, Interior parts, Glass run channel, Trim work, Hoses, Exterior trim, etc.
- Roofing sheet, Cabling, Environmental liners, Hoses, Hand grip, Gaskets, etc.
- Electric / Home electric
- Cabling, Hoses, Connectors, etc.
||Mid-high Hardness Series
||Low Hardness Series
|Non Cured ( blend) Type
- High impact strength at low temperature
- Can provide low *CLTE without filler
*CLTE: Co Efficient of Liner Thermal Expansion
- Like rubber
- High mechanical strength
- High oil resistance